All rights reserved.
Zoomars Petting Zoo
Coupons & Discounts
Zoomars Zoo Coupons & Discount shows
you many ways to save money on your trip
to this California zoo.
Where is Zoomars Petting Zoo
and What is It Like?
Address: 31791 Los Rios Street
San Juan Capistrano, CA 92675
Animals: Primarily barnyard animals
Zoomars Petting Zoo is just that. A zoo where you get to pet or feed practically all the animals. The
California zoo offers fun for little tikes but big ones too. It focuses on barnyard animals such as
potbellied pigs, sheep, cows, donkeys, turkeys, bunnies and more. However, you will also see a llamas
and a tortoise. The animals eat a variety of foods including apples, grapes and carrots.
Zoomars Petting Zoo also has other activities available. You can ride a small train, take a pony ride, pan
for gemstones, fossils or gold and play at the playground.
Where to Find Zoomars Petting Zoo
Coupons & Discounts?
- A Senior Rate of $6 is offered to those 60
- Zoomars Zoo has a Kid’s Club Newsletter you
can sign up for on their website. Every
month they send out zoo coupons to your
- A group zoo ticket price is offered for
groups of 15 or more. The bigger the group
the more of a discount. Discounts are also
offered on the extra activities. Two weeks
notice is needed.
- If you go to this California zoo often, you can purchase a Zoomars Zap Pass. It is a punch card with
20 zoo admissions for $75.
- A Golden Ticket is offered that saves you $7 per person. It includes regular admission, a pony ride,
a train ride, an animal feed basket and a mining activity.
- Yipit.com, Groupon and Plumdistrict.com sometimes has packages available at a discounted price
for Zoomars Petting Zoo.
- The 2012 Entertainment Book has a buy 1, get 1 zoo admission discount coupon.
- The zoo has a Facebook page on which they announce special events and zoo deals.
- Local newspapers, tourist brochures and ads may have zoo coupons from time to time.
Zoomars Petting Zoo Details
The zoo is open every day from 9am to 5pm weather permitting. Through the winter, they can close by
3pm. It is good to call ahead if you are going on a wintery day.
Regular admission prices for Zoomars is Adults $7, Children (1-12) $6 and Children 12 months and under
Horse rides, pony rides, train rides, animal feed and mining activities require an extra fee. These range
from $2 - $5.