All rights reserved.
Coupons & Discounts
Splash Lagoon coupons and discounts
shows you several ways to find
waterpark deals to this Pennsylvania
Where is Splash Lagoon and
What is It Like?
Address : 8091 Peach Street
Erie PA 16509
Size: 8,000 square feet
Splash Lagoon is the third largest water park in the United States. It features many child-friendly
attractions as well as thrill seeking rides. Splash Lagoon features eight waterslides, a tiki tree house, a
new wave pool, a lazy river and much more! In 2011 Splash Lagoon opened their new 30,000 square foot
wave pool, making them the third largest waterpark in the country.
The Tiki Treehouse is one of the top features of Splash Lagoon, it is a favorite among kids who love
adventure and buckets of water that randomly dump on you. The popular waterslides that Splash Lagoon
features are Shark Attack and Black Hole, which is pitch dark until the very end.
The Erie waterpark also has some dry activities. These include the Tree Tops Indoor Ropes Course, an
arcade and Lazertag. There are a few restaurants on the premises as well as a gift shop and a candy
store. There are several restaurants in the surrounding area, just a few minutes’ drive from Splash
Where to Find Splash Lagoon
Coupons & Discounts?
- You can sign up for their newsletters to
be among the first to hear of special
- Also you can ‘Like’ them on Facebook to
hear of updates and discounts.
- If you only wish to have a short visit to
Splash Lagoon, then buy a day pass or a
“later in the day” pass after 4pm and save
- Going on non-peak days can save you about $5 a ticket.
- The cheapest Splash Lagoon ticket is a non-peak day after 4pm. This will save you about $13.
- The Extreme Advebture Pass package some of the "extras" available to do and will save you $7 off
of regular prices. This package includes one Tree Tops Rope Course, one Lazertag session and a
$10 arcade card. This is an add on to your waterpark ticket.
- If you feel your Family will often visit Splash Lagoon then a summer pass may be your best option,
as it pays for itself after only three visits! These passes can be purchased online at their official
website. However, there are a limited number so buy them before they sell out for the season!
- There is a page on the official Splash Lagoon website that lists Website Specials for you to print
out and bring to Splash Lagoon on your visit. These discounts change very often so keep checking
their site to see what new discount is offered. To get to it, click Packages and Deals and then
Free Coupons. As of 2014 these coupons include:
- Military (With ID)
- College Student (With ID)
- There is also a special group rate for religious groups, boy scouts, girl scouts and more. You can fill
out a form online to receive a price quote.
Splash Lagoon Details
Lodging of Splash Lagoon is available in various hotels nearby. Three hotels are directly connected to the
waterpark. They are the Holiday Inn Express, Comfort Inn and Residence Inn. All other hotels offer FREE
shuttle service to Splash Lagoon.
Hours for the waterpark vary by season. Most days they open at 9 or 10am.
Regular waterpark tickets prices are over 42" tall $39.95, under 42" $29.95, Spectator only $14.95 and
Children 2 and under are FREE. These prices are the ones listed for online purchase.