All rights reserved.
Six Flags Magic Mountain
Coupons & Discounts
Six Flags Magic Mountain Coupons &
Discounts can help you find several ways to
Where is Six Flags Magic
Mountain and What is It Like?
Address: 26101 Magic Mountain Parkway,
Valencia, CA 91355
Phone Number: (661) 255-4100
Acres: 260 acres
Six Flags Magic Mountain is the place to go if you want to ride as many roller coasters as possible. With its
17 roller coasters it holds the 2012 record for the Amusement Park with the most roller coasters in the
Magic Mountain is working on a new roller coaster with record breaking loops for 2013 called Full Throttle.
This California amusement park is already home to Tatsu, the tallest, fastest and longest flying roller coaster
in the world! Also found at Six Flags Magic Mountain is GREEN LANTERN: First Flight, which is the first
vertical spinning coaster in the United States.
If you want to take a break from the thrills, head over to the 1912 restored classic Grand Carousel. And
with 10 rides specifically for kids and 15 rides for families to enjoy together, there’s no shortage of fun for
the little ones.
If you want to take some time to relax, check out one of the shows playing in the Golden Bear Theatre or
the Sierra Stage. You can also go to the front gate and get your picture taken with Bugs Bunny, Daffy Duck
and other members of the LooneyToons family!
How to find Six Flags Magic Mountain
Coupons & Discounts?
- Purchasing your ticket online before you go to
the amusement park can save you up to $20 a
- Visitors who are paying with a Discover card
receive a 5% discount on tickets online, as well
as at all concessions and gift shops.
- During certain times throughout the year if you
purchase your tickets 3 days in advance online
you will receive a $25 discount.
- If you buy your tickets in quantities of 15 or more you will receive a group discount and receive one
free ticket. You will have to specify a date when you purchase these tickets, and they can be used
anytime from that date through the expiration date, they do not all have to be used on the same day.
- You are NOT allowed to carry anything on to the rides this includes things like Fanny Packs,
sunglasses and cellphones; because of this all Magic Mountain rides have mandatory storage lockers
that cost $1 per use. Many guests have saved money by wearing cargo pants with secure zipper
pockets to keep their essentials in.
- Guests with an AAA membership can receive $5 off General Admission tickets, bought at the ticket
booth, on up to 6 tickets as well as discounts on food and merchandise total of more then $15.
- Six Flags Magic Mountain also offers Meal Deals in the form of vouchers purchased in advance or
combination tickets. Check on their official website to see what Meal Deals are being offered now.
- You can order tickets through the Entertainment book, if you are a member, and save up to $20 per
adult ticket. There are also a number of other Six Flags discounts offered.
- If you purchase the refillable souvenir cup you will receive free refills on the day of purchase and 99
cent refills for the rest of the season.
- At most military bases you can receive discount tickets for Six Flags Magic Mountain. There is no
discount at the front gate.
- Coupon Website like Retailnemot.com sometimes offer online codes for discounted tickets.
- Some local Valencia hotels offer a Six Flags White Water hotel and park package.
- If you plan on a few trips to this California amusement park and/or other Six Flag parks, then you will
find that a season pass will save you money. Season Passes are sometimes discounted early in the
year. They offer a discount coupon book, FREE friend tickets to be used certain days of the year,
unlimited visits and special ride privileges.
- To keep up with current deals, you can sign up for their e-newletter on their website.
All coupons, discounts, deals and specials are subject to change and may have restrictions and/or
Six Flags Magic Mountain Details
The park is open throughout the year. However, they are not open every day of the week through the
Hours for the amusement park change seasonally. It opens most days at 10:00 to 10:30am and closes 6 to
8pm with extended hours during the summer months.
Regular ticket prices are 64.99 for Adults, Children under 48” 39.99 and Children 2 and under are FREE.
Parking is $17 a day.
No food, beverages or coolers are allowed to be brought into Six Flags White Water. Exceptions are: Guests
with special dietary needs to include food allergies and baby food/formula. Guests need approval from
Guest Relations. Food containers will be marked and dated to show that they have been approved for
entry into the park.