All rights reserved.
California's Great America
Coupons & Discounts
The who, what, where and
how can I save money?
California's Great America Coupons & Discounts shows you
many ways to save money on your trip to this California
Where is California's Great America and
What is It Like?
Address: 4701 Great America Pkwy,
Santa Clara, CA 95054
Phone: (408) 988-1776
Rides: over 50 Size: 99 acres
California’s Great America features 8 rollercoasters, three of which are family rollercoasters. The Gold Striker is the
newest rollercoaster that California’s Great America has added to their collection. You’ll have no shortage of thrills
at this California amusement park, as they also have 7 thrill rides.
With 15 family rides, a 3D movie theater, star tower and a thunder raceway, families will have an easy time finding
rides and attractions with them in mind at this park in California. Kids will never be bored at California’s Great
America, between KidZville and Planet Snoopy there are an additional 14 rides just for the smaller kids to enjoy.
If you get too hot you can head to Boomerang Bay, California’s Great America’s in park waterpark, and find even
more fun and adventures. Or if you want to take a rest, you can go and enjoy one of the many live shows.
How to Find California's Great America
Coupons & Discounts?
- A Senior discount ticket is offered for all those 62 and
- You can save a lot on adult tickets just from buying
your tickets online. Tickets purchased online are
$47.99. Children’s tickets are the same price online as
they are at the gate.
- There are various ticket packages sold online that can
save you as much as $12 a ticket.
- May 2, 9 & 16, 2014 - Homeschool Days - Admission is $27 for the park. There is also a special that is $37.50
and includes park admission and an all-you-can-eat buffet.
- May 2, 9, 16, 2014 - Physics, Science & Math Days- Special programs and special pricing. It is a California's
Great American discount for $27 per admission. There are also optional food programs for which you can sign
- May 10 (Dia De Las Madres) & 11 (Mother's Day), 2014 - Both days offer a Bring-a-Friend special.
- May 20 & 21, 2014 - School Group Days - A special rate of $29 with various food packages available.
- A military discount is given at the front gate only with a valid I.D.
- If you are planning on going back to the park multiple times, the season passes are the way to go. The Great
America Gold Pass is $90 per individual and gives you discounted or FREE admission to Gilroy gardens and Knott’
s Berry Farm as well. Season pass holders may also bring a friend to the park for a steep discount on certain
- Group tickets for 15-99 people can be ordered online for $29 per ticket!
- Local newspapers, ads and flyers at times offer coupons for the park.
- You can sign up at the park’s official website for emails to be sent directly to you. These will announce any
amusement park deals and discounts.
- You can buy a souvenir cup online for $9.99. You will receive .99 cent refills of Coke products on the day you
go to the park. If you return to the park on another day, you can also use the cup again and get refills for 99
- www.VisitCalifornia.com offers California’s Great America coupons as well as a number of popular tourist
attractions in California.
- You can get a small discount at the ticket booths by showing your AAA card. However you may be able to get
a better discount by purchasing your tickets from AAA.
- They have a few different meal deals to choose from, starting at $14.99
- Coupon websites like Retailmenot.com offers coupon codes or promo codes from time to time.
- Hotels near Great America may have hotel and Great America packages.
California's Great America coupons, discounts, specials and deals are usually for a limited time and may change
California's Great America Details
The park is open from April 11 – November 2, 2014. However, some of these weeks the park is only open on the
Hours for the park vary throughout the year. It always opens at 10am. Closing time varies from 5:30 to 10pm.
Regular ticket prices at the gate are Adult: $59.99, Child (ages 3 & up under 48”): $39.99, children 2 and under are
Standard parking for cars is $15 a day, Preferred parking is $18 a day and RVs are $22. You can buy parking passes
No outside food and drink are allowed into the park unless it is for special dietary needs.